As Your Agent, We Will:
• Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
• Guide you through the entire home buying process; from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
• Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
• Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Closing Costs To Expect:
• Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
• Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
• Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
• Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
• Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
• Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
• Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
• Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
INTERESTED IN A PROPERTY?
Let our team of professional Realtors help you find that perfect home. Simply complete the form below and one of our associates will contact you to initiate your property search.